Please Note The Terms of Our Contract Agreement
- All bikes requiring cover must be registered/listed at the time of taking out the contract. If you change your bike or one of the bikes covered under your contract it is your responsibility to notify us of the change giving new details and which bike it is replacing.
- We reserve the right not to service a bike or supply discounted parts or labour under the contract to a bike unregistered or unknown to us.
- Whilst each contract level gives a bike limit covered within the given price, it is possible to add additional bikes to any contract level at a one off fee per extra bike. All elements of the contract will then also apply to the additional bike.
- All contracts run for a 12 month period from the date on which they are taken out and payment is received. We will automatically remind you when your renewal period is due.
- Payment for contract is required at commencement of contract along with a completed application form and bike registration details.
- Payment for any parts required during any of your scheduled services must be paid for on the day of service either by cash or PayPal (prior to completion of work for PayPal option).
- Contract servicing will be carried out within the month that your specified service interval falls, the time and exact date of service to be agreed and booked during the preceding month. Don’t worry about remembering to book because as part of our service commitment to you we commit to contacting you each time to arrange each service. We contact you by email and/or phone the month prior to your next scheduled service to arrange a date and time convenient to you to carry out the works.
- During your contract period, should your bike require a repair outside of its regular service you will be entitled to the appropriate discount rate on all respective labour and parts associated with that repair only if the works are carried out by MINT CYCLES, all you need to do is contact us and we can arrange to collect your bike and carry out the works or send our mobile workshop to you at an arranged time and place. These additional works and parts must be paid for at the time of repair.