“WE ARE HERE TO HELP”
Thank you for visiting MINT CYCLES, should you have any questions hopefully you will find the answers in our A to Z guide that follows. If your query remains unanswered please do not hesitate to contact us either by email or telephone for a speedy response and resolution.
- About MINT CYCLES – what we do and where we are
- Contact MINT CYCLES – the best way to get in touch with us and what procedures to follow if you should have a concern or complaint
- Customers Testimonials – what do people think to MINT CYCLES and our service
- Comments and Review – on your good experiences of MINT CYCLES
- Delivery Information – how will your purchase get to you?
- Discount to Contract Holders
- International Ordering and Delivery – Information for customers based outside of the British Mainland
- Order Lookup – Check your order details
- Ordering – How to order
- Part Orders – How we handle backorders
- Payment Options – How to use PayPal
- Promotional Items & Sale Items – Specific terms & conditions over and above our standard terms of trading
- Pricing Aims of MINT CYCLES – How we set our prices
- Product Information
- Returns Policy & Procedure – How we deal with returns
- Size Guides
- Terms & Conditions of trade at MINT CYCLES
Thank you for using MINT CYCLES. Your custom is always highly valued and we look forward to being of service to you again in the future.
At MINT CYCLES we operate a policy of continual improvement and our daily aim is to find and implement changes however big or small that will enhance our service and further benefit our customers. MINT CYCLES welcomes all positive feedback and suggestions.
CONTACT MINT CYCLES
How to contact us:-
- In the first instance and for all general enquiries please use our standard contact form – CONTACT US
- For more complex enquiries or if you do not understand our reply and require further explanation please contact our main office telephone line. Please note that our lines are normally very busy, should you be put through to our automated response please leave your name and number and a representative will contact you as soon as possible. Please remember your custom is valued and we will always endeavor to get back to you at the earliest convenience and in the busy times we appreciate your patience.
- Our Main telephone lines are open from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily Monday to Friday and an automated response is available outside of these hours. Should you call outside of normal hours and need to leave a message please remember your custom is valued and we will always endeavor to return your call as soon as possible on the next working day.
- Should following the above steps your query remain unresolved please contact us in writing at MINT CYCLES, PO Box 7667, Rushden, NN10 1BB
- Complaints should always be placed in writing please to MINT CYCLES, PO Box 7667, Rushden, NN10 1BB
- IMPORTANT NOTE: we do not operate a personal collection point and there is no customer service or sales point at MINT CYCLES. Our sales service is operated purely via our website with postal delivery and our maintenance service offered for our more local clients is based on either our mobile service or our collect & return to workshop service.
How will I receive my purchased goods?
Our deliveries are made using the Royal Mail, Parcel Force or Interlink services, depending on the order and what will be the most economical method for our cuctomers unless you the customer select a specific method.
Our standard free shipping will be sent out second class, however for a small price supplement the customer may select either a first class or next day option. These options become available to the customer at time of checkout.
Dispatch of Goods
- All goods will be dispatched from our store either same day dependant on time of order or the next working day following receipt of order and full payment.
- Goods ordered on a Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the Monday except on a bank holiday when dispatch will be made on the next available work day, normally the Tuesday. (delivery times quoted below will commence from the day of dispatch and not from the weekend/non working day of order)
- Goods required and ordered for a next day delivery (excluding weekends & bank holidays) will be dispatched on the day of purchase providing receipt of order and full payment is achieved before 2:00pm. Orders requiring next day delivery but received after 2:00pm will still receive attempted dispatch for that day however this is not guaranteed and may fall to the following working day in which instance it will still be dispatched as a priority and there will be no refund of postage available for what may be perceived as a late delivery.
- Standard delivery 2nd class is usually achieved within 2-5 working days from the day following placement of order.
- Delivery using 1st class is usually achieved on the next working day from the day following placement of order but this is not guaranteed and could be 2-3 days.
- Goods requiring guaranteed next day delivery should be ordered as such in which case purchases are dispatched via signed for special delivery which is achieved 99% of the time. Note: someone should be available to sign & take receipt of delivery, MINT CYCLES are unable to take responsibility or accept liability should our carriers fail to make delivery.
- Please note the above delivery times quoted are that of the our service provider and are outside the control of MINT CYCLES. As such unfortunately MINT CYCLES are unable to accept liability or offer refund on any postage costs should for any reason the carrier not achieve their stated aims.
Postal Costs & Delivery Times for Outside of British Mainland
- Customers not residing on the British mainland should contact MINT CYCLES customer services for specific postal costs and delivery times prior to placing an order (this includes some areas of the Scottish Highlands, if in doubt please enquire prior to placing your order). We will be pleased to assist you with your purchase and will ensure that you receive your goods as efficiently and economically as possible.
- Issues with Delivery should be notified to MINT CYCLES on the day of receipt or the following day latest. Please use our standard contact form in the first instance.
DISCOUNT TO CONTRACT HOLDERS
- Should you have signed up to one of our Annual Service Contracts, and if you require MINT CYCLES to carry out any works over and above the service works as detailed within your contract we are able to offer you the prescribed rate of discount against the website price of any cycle parts/mechanical components that are needed for those works and which may be listed with in our online store. Discount does not apply to accessory items, cycle kit and clothing etc. Any discounts applicable will be applied on the invoice issued at the time of carrying out of the works, the parts will be supplied via our mechanic at the time and cannot be ordered as discounted items through our online shop.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERING AND DELIVERY
- We do not currently offer shipping as standard to addresses outside of the British Mainland, however should you reside outside this domain and while browsing our store you see something you would wish to purchase, please feel free to contact our customer services who will be pleased to advise on shipping costs and what arrangements could be made available in order to ship goods to you. This statement also applies to some areas of the Scottish Islands where the address may incur additional shipping costs, again please contact us prior too order to agree necessary arrangements.
- Ordering with MINT CYCLES is easy, please browse our shop pages by category and sub-category select your item, colour and size if appropriate and select your required quantity. The goods will go into your shopping cart. Continue your shopping in this manner until you have all the required items in your cart. Proceed to the checkout where you will be asked for your preferred method of delivery and the appropriate postage charge will be applied to your order. You will then be asked to complete your delivery instructions, please ensure that your delivery address is completed correctly, MINT CYCLES can accept no responsibility for un-received goods if dispatched to an incorrectly given address. Please also supply a current email address and the best telephone number on which to contact you during the daytime and during the evening should we need to get in touch about any issues with your order.
- Following the above procedure you will be directed to the PayPal page to make your payment. Please note that you do not need a Paypal account to make a payment by this method, it is purely a good method to safe guard the electronic transaction for both the customer and Mint Cycles.
- Check your details and confirm your order and your purchase is then complete.
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirming your purchase, the details of your purchase and the costs.
- Note: only once full payment has been received by MINT CYCLES and you have received your acknowledgment email can you consider that your order has been successfully placed. MINT CYCLES cannot and will not be held liable for any situations or costs arising from non delivery or late delivery of items caused by an incorrectly applied or unfinished order process performed by the customer.
- You will at any point following receipt of the order acknowledgment email be able to log into your orders on our website shop to check details and progress.
- At MINT CYCLES we do our best to keep all items shown on our website in stock, however if for some reason our stocks have run low on a particular item (sometimes occurring with promotional items and other more popular lines) we will dispatch as per your chosen method all your items that are available and any missing items will be placed on back order and dispatched immediately they come into stock. There will be no additional postage charges for back item delivery unless we have contacted you at the time of order and agreed specific arrangements with you.
- All goods and postage if applicable must be paid for at time of order and full payment received prior to dispatch. MINT CYCLES only accepts payment via Pay-Pal over our website.
- In some special instances we may be able to accept an electronic bank transfer, should you feel that you may need to use this method of payment please contact our customer services to discuss and make the appropriate arrangements.
Please note that for those customers not familiar with PayPal it is possible to make your payment via their system without the need to register an account, just follow the very easy onscreen instructions. Either way PayPal assists you to check out quickly and efficiently using your chosen credit card, debit card or bank account.
PROMOTIONAL ITEMS & SALE ITEMS
- Please note for all promotional items and items shown with discounted prices no other discounts or price reductions can be, nor will be applied to further reduce the price, this also applies to parts purchases made by holders of our annual contract discount cards.
PRICING AIMS OF MINT CYCLES
- MINT CYCLES aims to monitor its prices regularly in a bid to ensure our rates and item prices remain competitive within the current market place for cycling related goods and services. As such MINT CYCLES reserves the right at any point in time to amend its rates and pricing structure as MINT CYCLES should see fitting. Our prices are based on the assumptions of our sales team and prevailing current trends at any given time and are not necessarily reflective of manufacturers recommendations or the rates of other retailers.
- All product information given on this website and against the products offered for sale is based on the information made available by the manufacturer or wholesale supplier. MINT CYCLES is unable to accept and will not accept any liabilities or costs arising from any situation concerning inaccuracies in the detailing, performance or quality of the product if it should differ from the manufacturers/suppliers own claims and descriptions.
RETURNS POLICY & PROCEDURE
At MINT CYCLES we want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchase and as such we are pleased to accept returns of (only of) any goods damaged or faulty at time of receipt, goods not matching the ordered item description, incorrectly sized goods. (Terms and conditions apply)
Standard terms & conditions for returning goods immediately following delivery
- Goods must be received back at MINT CYCLES in the unused condition in which they were dispatched.
- Returned goods must be in the original packaging and boxes and must be received back at MINT CYCLES in a re-saleable condition.
- If a parcel is received in a damaged condition you should notify our customer service team immediately by email firstname.lastname@example.org If possible please attach a photograph of the damaged packaging and give us as much detail and information about the delivery to assist us in dealing with your problem as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Damaged or faulty goods will be re-placed with a new version of the ordered item, and MINT CYCLES will refund your return postage costs (if you have contacted us prior to return and agreed the method of return postage with us).
- Incorrect sizes will be replaced (no refunds will be issued)with the customers new size selection, note in this instance providing the size delivered matches the size ordered the return postage will be to the cost of the customer and MINT CYCLES reserve the right to charge additional postage on resending out the replacement (this will depend on the specific item).
- The customer maintains their statutory rights relating to manufacturers guarantees and any purchase found to become defective or faulty once in use or midway through the guarantee period if applicable (see manufacturers notes as item packaging) should be taken up with the relevant manufacturer.
- Any refunds required during the returns process will only be made via the method of payment and to the source of payment.
- MINT CYCLES will aim to process any returns on the day of receipt if possible, but in all instances we will act as speedily and efficiently possible.
- All sizes given within our product descriptions are as per the manufacturers given sizing information and labeling. MINT CYCLES are unable to accept and will not accept any liabilities or costs arising from any situation concerning inaccuracies in the detailing, or sizing of the product if it should differ from the manufacturers/suppliers own claims and descriptions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The above details given on this Customer services page and the A to Z guide included therein constitutes the trading terms and conditions adopted by MINT CYCLES. By placing an order with MINT CYCLES you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all the above terms and conditions and subsequent implications thereof.